Released: February 16, 2022
Requirements updated to specify Python version 3.6 to 3.9.
Django updated from version 3.2.11 to 3.2.12.
- Merge improvements from version 4.1.6.
- Append the text "signed" to the label of a signed document
file instead of using the temporary filename used during
- Ensure the signed document file is used when the file downloaded
is requested and when calculating the signed document file
checksum. Solves issue in forum post 6149. Thanks to forum user
@qra for the report and debug information.
- Update IMAP source store commands to be optional.
- Update email sources SSL checkbox to be optional.
- Undo POP3 source context manager changes from commit
c19040491e20c9a783ae6191613bc8c5f7acb038. It seems Python's
email libraries do not have feature parity. imaplib was updated
to support context managers but poplib was not.
Backward incompatible changes
Renaming of the mimetype app to mime_types.
Removal of the .api.get_mimetype function. The process now requires
instantiating the configure MIME type backend and calling the
System Message: WARNING/2 (<string>, line 57)
Cannot analyze code. Pygments package not found.
.. code-block:: python from mayan.apps.mime_types.classes import MIMETypeBackend MIMETypeBackend.get_backend_instance().get_mime_type(...)
Search model names are now specified in lower case in the user
interface URL or in the search API URL.